Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vanquishing Evil

Fears shake us within our very core. This causes the sense of anxiety and helplessness. Though the world may be infested with evil acts and evil people this does not mean we can't survive. Searching deep in our hearts we will see the good that over comes even death. For the human form of life is so beautiful and yet, so fragil that only eternal light and love can set us free.

Mistakes will be made and enemies as well, but surround yourself with friends and family who love you dearly then no harm shall come to you. God, hearing the desperate cries of his faithful children consumes them in harmony and safety. No evil shall break the barrier, physical or paranormal. Nothing can break the safe, dwelling, and intoxicating love that is our savior, Christ Jesus.

So, with that said we must at some point ask ourselves who we really are meant to be? How do we go about? And if evil should threaten...how do we rise up, fearless and humble? These are questions that may be answered in prayer and meditation. Believing is the first step. Once that has settled in our hearts it is our journey to break free and give life all that we have to offer. Never give up on that bright horizon and never forget the one who placed us here out of love.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, for this. It's beautiful - as always. I want to share something with you, something my Granny once said. Sadly, I recently lost my Granny, but at her funeral the Pastor told us a story someone told him. They said, "Pastor Ray, I have to tell you this because I feel guilty about it. One Sunday I was sitting by Sister Malvena and she was praying out loud. I couldn't help myself, I leaned over and listened. You know what she said? She just said, "Lord, I just love you real good."

    Such simple words that mean so much. <3

    Blessings,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete