Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inspiration and Legend

At times I seem to daydream rather sporadically, but it is from these daydreams that I discover my most profound inspiration. As I have seen rolling green hills, heard celtic pipes, and smelled the sweet aroma of pure, fresh air. That may be just my dream of one day visiting Ireland.

I have also seen deep snow covered mountains with frozen lakes, dark forests, and tall castles. This would be my love for Disney, but even specifically, The Beauty and The Beast. I was once a child and that is one fond visualization I hold onto. The classic Love over coming all odds and looking past the physical; seeing the soul that lies within.

Lastly, I see a boy. A young boy no older than the age of eighteen. He has a great destiny, but he oblivious to it. As he grows to learn more the legend only becomes more imprinted in his mind. A legend that which dates back to the time of the great crusifixtion. The time that a pure, honest, and loved man was cruelly put to death. This young man lives in our day and our world. His name...is Colton Parson. And he is the next, yet, Final Illuminator. -Book One: Light

"I wrote this to give insight on two things. More of my poetic side and my book i've been working on. Most recently I have finally done what I've been trying to do for a while, and that's dicovering a way to may that trilogy into a four book saga. It's unclear at the moment, but I am sure that I am on to something. Let me know what you think if this post and this idea."

~Corey Parsley~

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I am again taken aback at the lovelyness of this post. God has blessed you with a gift, and He has great things in store for you, I'm sure of it!

    Best of luck and every blessing!
    ~Hanna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey, that was truly amazing. You really do have a gift for writing, and someday your endeavours will be rewarded. Of that I am sure. Keep up the good work buddy!

    ReplyDelete